f8 Image Group
Name of Club: f8 Image Group
Affiliation to other groups: Affiliated to the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) through the Western Counties Photographic Federation (WCPF).
The aims of f8 Image Group are for members:
- to share the enjoyment and fun of photography
- to share expertise in image taking and processing
- to support each other to gain distinctions and enter exhibitions
- to share work and expertise with others outside the group
- to encourage each other to build on their own photographic skills and experience
- to share work with each other for assessment and advice
- to share reviews and experience of equipment and software
Membership is open to invited photographers. New members may only be accepted by agreement of the existing members.
There are no formal subscriptions. As agreed expenditure occurs it will be shared equally among members.
Management of the Group
There will be no officers of the group. All members constitute the committee. The constitution will be reviewed annually in January and changes agreed by the members. Each meeting will have a time allocated to business matters.
As the group has no income there will be no need for financial management. See subscriptions.
The group will meet on the first Wednesday of each month, unless the members agree to a change of date. The venue will be the home of a member, decided at the preceding meeting. There will be workshops, outings and residential photographic activities as decided at the regular meetings.
The f8 Image Group website details group activities, shows members' work and enables contact with the group.
Group Contact: George Reekie 01823 274034, email@example.com